Members offer input and direction to the trustees (and thereby the activities and events commissioned by the charity) in line with Charity Commission guidance. Members are not eligible to vote in decision-making meetings, but their feedback is considered invaluable in steering the charity and its projects.
Please support and join us in carrying the wisdom of The Green Gathering into the future!
- Membership will have an initial registration fee of £20 for individuals.
- Family membership is available at £25; Group membership at £30; and Statutory Organisation membership at £50.
- The annual renewal fee will be £10, £12, £15 and £25 respectively.
- Concessionary rates are available upon request.
- Big Green Gathering shareholders get the first year free.
- 18 year olds and under are eligible for free membership.
- For the Articles of Association of the charity, which are mentioned on the membership application form, download here. (Note, these were amended January 2018.)